Monday, August 8, 2011

In Christ

This "confession" was sent to me by an inmate at the El Reno Federal Penitentiary. I will post his testimony soon.

In Christ I live and move and have my being! What a vast storehouse of power. In Christ my Savior and Lord I have life, energy, and strength for the impossible. I abide in Christ. I live in Him. He is the vine, I am His branch. The life of God is in me. His love is in me. Just like blood flows through this body, His life flows through me, and I will let His life and love dominate me. I am a new creature in Christ Jesus, my past is over, I’ve been forgiven, I have the ability of God within me. I am the Righteousness of God in Christ. My standing with God is secure. My prayers are always answered, and everything works out for me! Christ Jesus, my Lord is my wisdom, He is my Righteousness. He is my Sanctification. He is my Redemption. I have abundant grace, I reign as a king in my domain, in this life through Jesus Christ. By Jesus’ stripes I’ve been healed, God’s word says that 2000 years ago I was healed, if I was healed then, I am healed now! Healing belongs to me. He is greater than the devil. He is greater than disease. He is greater than any circumstance, and He lives in me! The law of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from sin, death, poverty, fear, and guilt, because I am in Christ. Through Christ, my Lord, I can do all things, He strengthens me, I cannot be conquered. I cannot be defeated, because I can do all things through Him. I am crucified with Christ. Yet nevertheless I live! And Christ lives in me. He was quickened and made alive, I was quickened and made alive with Him. I was raised up together with Him and made to sit with Him. I am seated with Christ! All my needs are supplied, He has already made provision for me. Everything I will ever need He has blessed me with. It is mine and I accept it now in Jesus’ Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment